is it spring yet? + a green smoothie recipe26 February 2013
Another snow storm, seriously?
No matter how many tulips, lily’s and daffodil’s I have been filling my apartment with I guess it still doesn’t make it spring outside.
This morning I made a smoothie for some much needed green energy.
|Greens and Fruit Smoothie||
Author: Tara Miller
- 6 leaves of lacinato kale, stems removed
- 1 grapefruit, peeled
- approx. 1 cup frozen blueberries
- approx. 1 cup frozen strawberries
- piece of ginger about ½ inch thick
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Fill blender with water until it is ⅔ full