top 5: summer appetizers from my favourite bloggers13 July 2014
Last night we celebrated my moms birthday. Preparing for a casual dinner by the water with some of her friends, I found myself scouring my favourite food blogs for fresh, summery (and relatively simple!) appetizers. I decided on a version of these radicchio cups, but since I’m sure I am not the only one looking for inspiration in this area, I wanted to share some of the close seconds.
1. Sprout + crunch radicchio cups from The First Mess
2. Peach, tomato and avocado crostini from Love and Lemons
3. Melon basil summer rolls from Golubka
4. Goat cheese and thyme dip from Green Kitchen Stories
5. My perfect guacamole from A House in the Hills
Happy (healthy) entertaining!
- Check out nutrition lite on my services page. I recently added this “mini consult” to accommodate those who aren’t ready to commit to a full nutrition package, but would like ask a some questions, get a few new ideas or see if it is a right fit!
- Follow Health Hut’s new instagram account @shophealthhut to see the latest additions to the shop
- Last week I launched a new blog series, ‘inside the brand‘. Read my first feature on Meow Meow Tweet, plus use the promo code to save on your next order